Well-armed and plentiful, these troops are effective at tearing down enemy buildings. These unique German soldiers deal more damage!
Wehrmacht is the level 9 German unique Heavy Infantry unit unlocked in the Industrial Age and it can be upgraded to Volksgrenadiers. Its predecessor is the Junker. It is researched in a level 8 blacksmith. It replaces shock infantry.
- Wehrmacht can damage buildings very easy and quickly. They are also good against cavalry.
- Wehrmacht would attack the closest building in front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- Wehrmacht can get destroyed easily by Mortars.
- Wehrmacht are weak against other infantry.
- As a German unique unit, Wehrmacht has 20% more damage than standard shock infantry.
The Wehrmacht was the German Imperial army that served during the First World War and the Second World War. This army was an elite army and one of the best
A Wehrmacht soldier is seen wearing a gray uniform with a Pickelhaube and gas mask and carrying a rifle, all typical of a German soldier in the early years of World War I.
- If used in large groups; Wehrmacht can be devastating and can destroy a base easily; if not in heavy fire.
- Mortars are devastating against Wehrmacht and can kill a group of them in a few hits if in the range of the impact. Spread your Wehrmacht around so the mortar would have to hit each Wehrmacht to kill it and that its impact would not affect other Wehrmacht as well or deploy a few heavy cavalry to destroy it.
- Use ranged infantry such as riflemen to support Wehrmacht.
- Wehrmacht can be used as a distraction for many defenses and can help protect ranged infantry such as riflemen from heavy fire from defenses.
- Despite being named "Wehrmacht" in game, this title was only the official designation of the German Army during World War 2. A more accurate term would be "Deutsches Heer" for the World War 1 era German Military, or "Reichswehr" for the Military that served from 1919-1935 Another term would be “Sturmtruppen“ served 1916-1918. The elites of World War 1.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|