- Warriors can damage buildings very easy and quickly. They are also good against cavalry.
- Warriors would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- Warriors are the first unit in the game that gets upgraded.
- Warriors are weak against other infantry.
Historical Description Edit
"Throughout history most armies have been made up of peasant Warriors. As a result, most ancient wars abruptly ended at harvest time - the soldiers had to go home to bring in the crops, or everybody starved."
Has red-brown hair and beard, with a white kilt and sleeveless white tunic, brown belt and shoulder strap, large, brown armbands and open-toed boots.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- If used in large groups; warriors can be devastating and can destroy a base easily; if not in heavy fire.
- Catapults are devastating against warriors and can kill a group of them in a few hits if in the range of the impact. Spread your warriors around so the catapult would have to hit each warrior to kill it and that its impact would not affect other soldiers as well.
- Use ranged infantry such as slingers to support warriors.
- Warriors can be used as a distraction for many defenses and can help protect ranged infantry such as slingers from heavy fire from defenses.
Defensive Strategies Edit
- The level 1 garrison can train up warriors to help defend the village from attackers. Put the garrison defended and inside walls. That way, the garrison can train warriors without getting attacked for a short amount of time. It is suggested that a garrison should be close to the Acropolis since training warriors would be quicker than usual.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|