“These specialized troops bring equipment suitable for one very powerful attack against enemy walls, breaking open a gap in the enemy defenses so your other troops can advance.”
The Veteran Wall Miner is the level 2 Wall Breacher unit unlocked at the Medieval Age. Its predecessor is the Wall Miner and it can be upgraded to the Wall Sapper. It is researched in a level 5 blacksmith.
- When deployed on field, Veteran Wall Miners will run to the nearest wall section protecting a building and deal a large amount of damage to it.
- After destroying a wall, Veteran Wall Miners would attack the closest building but would do little damage.
- Veteran Wall Miners ignores rallies.
- Veteran Wall Miners aren't good against buildings and enemy troops and can be killed easily.
Historical Description Edit
"Wall Miners are specially trained to attack enemy fortifications. Skills included digging trenches to safely advance artillery and infantry positions. Wall Miners also dig mines under enemy fortifications, causing the walls of the structures to collapse, allowing the attackers to get inside and kill the surprised defenders. Historically, the defenders would dig tunnels to intercept the attacking sappers before they collapsed the wall. If two tunnels met, the underground fighting would be bitter and without mercy."
The Veteran Wall Miner has typical foot soldier armour and has all the tools needed to break walls. White-blue tunic with brown neck and brown beard.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Try to use two Veteran Wall Breakers to destroy one wall. That way, if one Veteran Wall Breaker dies before it can destroy a wall, the second wall Veteran Wall Breaker can destroy the wall since it used the first Veteran Wall Breaker as a distraction.
- If a base has multiple compartments, it is suggested to bring many Veteran Wall Breakers to break them.