'"While their shots do little at enemy buildings, these troops are experts at dealing with enemy foot troops
General Information Edit
- Like all ranged infantry, Veteran Rifleman can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly, as they have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry.
- Veteran Riflemen aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- Veteran Riflemen are ranged units and can destroy buildings over walls.
- Veteran Rifleman would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, Veteran Rifleman would attack them.
Historical Description Edit
"The M16 was the definitive rifle of the United States and its allies during the Cold War. It replaced the steel and wooden components of WWII weaponry with aluminum and fiberglass, making it extremely lightweight. It originally Suffered from a number of accuracy and reliability problems, partly due to inadequate cleaning kits and the harsh condition of jungle warfare. These malfunctions were addressed with the introduction of the M16A in 1967, in the hopes of improving the deteriorating situation in Vietnam. the M16 received many more upgrades over the year, and these variants have secured a legacy as the standard-issue rifles of military around the world."
Mediterranean: They wear a green shirt with ripped off sleeves, what looks to be a yellow sack on the back, green baggy pants, and a utility belt. They weld a M16A2 with a 30 round magazine and a small foregrip and a muzzle break. They wear a blue ribbon around their hat and ribbons on the shoulders on the shirt. Similar to American Vietnam Soldiers.
North European:They wear a blue shirt which has rolled up sleeves, a big backpack, a green beret. They also wear a brown utility belt and weld a M16A1 with a 30 round magazine. Could be French Foreign Legion or American Green Berets.
Oriental: They wear a green uniform with sleeves pulled up and baggy green pants. They have a blue helmet on with a star on it and wield a Japanese Type 89 rifle or HK41 type rifle.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Veteran Riflemen have low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use heavy infantry such as shock infantry as meat shields to protect the Veteran Rifleman.
- Veteran Riflemen are cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use Veteran Riflemen to protect heavy infantry from other infantry so your heavy infantry won't get distracted.
Defensive Strategies Edit
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|