"Fast and deadly, motorcycle raiders are a fast moving troop that will go straight for resource buildings and do 4x damage to them."
General Information Edit
- Veteran Motorcycle Raiders are good against resource buildings; doing up to 400% more damage.
- Veteran Motorcycle Raiders would attack the closest resource building but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- Veteran Motorcycle Raiders are weak against defensive buildings.
Historical Description Edit
- "Motorcycles were a common sight on WW II battlefields, but mostly fell out of military use afterward. The last U.S.Army commission for Harley-Davidson was the 1957 Sportster XLA. This was intended as a patrol bike, not a combat vehicle and only 418 were ever manufactured. The surplus of military motorcycles enabled the rise of outlaw biker gangs in the US, supposedly comprised of veterans who missed the excitement of life in war time. At the same time, motor scooters like the Vespa became popular in Europe as a safe and practical means of civilian transportation (with no 'outlaw' connotation whatsoever)."
Attacking Strategies Edit
- If a base has full resource producers such as the farm or caravans, use Veteran Motorcycle Riders against them so you can reap all of its resources.
- If resource storage buildings such as the mill or market has a lot of loot, try bring in an army composition of Veteran Motorcycle Raiders and recall them to destroy them.
- Surprisingly, Veteran Motorcycle Raiders are strong against enemy infantry and can hold up a lot until they fall.
- When battle commenced, an army's Veteran Motorcycle Raiders might be used in a flanking maneuver to seek out enemy stores and loot them.
Defensive Strategy Edit
- Veteran Motorcycle Raiders make good alliance troops. When the enemy spawns troops and the heavy horse raiders will rush to the scene to deal with them. They have a lot of hitpoints and thus; it will fall when there are too many enemies to deal with.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|