The v1.3.55 (Android) and v1.3.55 (iOS) update of DomiNations has been released!
Change Nations and Wonders
- Starting in the Medieval Age, use Revolution to choose a new Nation!
- Make a Wonder mistake? Don’t fret! Now you can change Wonders!
- Earn bigger Food and Gold rewards for every victorious multiplayer battle!
- The higher the League, the bigger the rewards!
- The Daily League Bonus now gives specific trade goods!
New War Tactic: Betrayal
- Convert enemy units to your side!
- Cavalry are prioritized. Very useful when dealing with Horsemen!
- Generals will never betray their leader.
- Betrayed units deal less damage and have less HP. This penalty can be reduced by upgrading Betrayal.
Improved Library Techs
- Many changes to library techs, with many of them getting a power boost!
- Exploration level 2 now decreases debris clearing cost by 50%.
- Exploration level 2 now adds a chance of finding an animal when clearing debris.
- Zeal level 2 and level 3 swapped places.
- Hounds level 3 now increases chance of finding bears and boars.
- Cast Iron level 3 now increases raider attack by 20%.
- Battle Tactics level 1 now increases duration of Sabotage and Protection by 20%.
- Fortification level 2 now increases Garrison defender attack by 10%.
- Hounds now unlocks in Gunpowder Age.
- Many of the economic techs moved to a later Age - Exploration, Crop Rotation, Commerce, and Zeal
- Ballistics was moved to an earlier Age.
Gunpowder Age Wonders Balance and Improvements
- Temple of Tikal now increases trade good cap by 2, and refunds 3% of the resources stolen by opponents.
- Taj Mahal now increases loot stolen from opponents by 2%, and gives a free Mercenary Army once per day.
- Angkor Wat no longer increases trade good cap.
Better Player Support
- All New Customer Support System
- In the Settings tab -> Customer Service
- Houses a better FAQ, more direct contact, and faster responses!
Bug Fixes and Other Improvements
- Fixes for some Android device crashes
- Massive improvements to cheat and exploit detection and correction systems
- New players no longer get stuck trying to Claim a Goal that can't be Claimed!
- Fixed Wonder info screen showing incorrect resource generation bonuses
- Fixed some cases where DomiNations would stop on the loading or downloading screen
- Mercenaries no longer disappearing from camps after revealing them from an expansion
- Fixed mercenaries who refused to walk to the mercenary camp
- Incomplete replays no longer lock up devices
- Visit button properly closes when trying to visit a different player
- Fixes for Training Blessing not performing as intended when exiting the game
- Fixed Stonehenge Road bonus to work correctly when building is finished and it is already connected to a Town Center
- Fixed incorrect Mill upgrade cost
- Fix for not being able to Request Troops to full capacity after using partial Troop Donation
- Alliance and Leaderboard screens are more performant and show a loading animation when they are loading!
- Alliance Chat messages no longer go out of order
- Alliance names now handle Cyrillic characters
- Alliance Search Improvements (filters Alliances based on medal count and requirements)
- Non-Latin keyboards will now correctly appear when needed
- Players can Request Troops even if they have an existing request for troops (bumps the request to top of the Alliance Chat)
- Added iOS 8 Widget timers for Alliance Gate, Traps, and Roads
- Added Blessings to the Rewards screen after battles
- Added loading animation when Attack and Defense histories are loading from server
- Added an Information popup when tapping on troops, tactics, and blessings in the Attack Replays screen
- Added information for players when medal counts are below the Bronze III league
- Added an info button to the Dock to open Leagues
- Gold generated by Roads, raidable at Town Centers, now show up correctly in replays
- Updated phrasing and places of the "Under Attack" messages
- Updated icons for Wonder Powers
- Troops are automatically bought if Crowns used in place of Food
- Troop training times no longer reset when removing Troops from the training queue
- In Gunpowder age, Blacksmith is renamed to Armory
- A General's current level now correctly appears in the Castle
- Effects and art polish for Generals!
- Players can now view Blessings in the Collections screen without a Temple building
- Much easier to place down a single wall or road in the Map Editor
- Tapping on traps which are on top of roads now selects the trap on first tap
- Goals window now "pings" if you have an expired Goal
- A HOST of grammar fixes (oxford commas and whatnot)