The v4.6X ‘VICTORY’ update of DomiNations is now available!
Victory Chest Edit
- Battle daily, earn stars, get a BIG HUGE chest of rewards!
Retrain Improvements Edit
- Retrain troops that you donated to your Alliance!
- Retraining troops are better distributed amongst multiple barracks for faster training!
Library Techs, Missile Battery, and a new General! Edit
- Winston Churchill joins the Castle as a new General starting in Global Age!
- Research a 5th chapter of each Library Tech!
- Defend your base against enemy planes with the new Trap: the Missile Battery!
Balance Changes Edit
- Decoy Improvements
- Decoys can now be deployed anywhere on the map!
- Decoy radius reduced to 7 (was 20) on account of it being deployable anywhere.
- French and Greek unique tanks’ damage increased to match last update’s increase to tank damage.
Bug Fixes and Improvements Edit
- Fixed unit training blessing stats on barracks not resetting properly
- Fixed mercs not being properly lost/retrained when battles end prematurely
- Updating map editor to have pressed down state for activate button
- Partial fix for food stolen and gold stolen quests not working; fixed rounding error but still not counting mysterious extra amounts as British with Loot Blessing
- Fix for university close button occasionally not appearing on main screen
- Command Post Warning appears every time a player's command post would overflow
- Fixed final 3 expansions not providing correct refunds
- Add lock sprite for Requirements info bar.
- Added decoy soldier amounts and total hit points to info and upgrade wins
- Full Pockets and Full Stomachs quests should calculate lifetime stats correctly
- Fix Polymath not showing up correctly in University UI.
- Fix crash associated with decoy levels
- Made MacArthur’s gun American!!!
- Fixed a bug causing debris to spawn where it shouldn’t
- Capitalization fixes
- Show library bonuses in info win with production rate
- Fixed a crash associated with the War Academy having null values
- No longer allow 0/0 troop requests in chat
- Fix the single instance for University researche’s were “free under five” was set to true.
- Fix crash with the University involving researching multiple skills at a time
- Fix citizens not resuming research if a research was completed naturally
- Tower Blessing no longer affects the Town Hall
- Melee defenders no longer shoot over walls
- Tutorial arrow no longer appears behind single player text on campaign window
- The “Finish” army popup now mentions tactics once the player has built a War Academy
- University should be in researching state if any skill is still being researched on wake up.
For all the latest and greatest information, keep checking the forums and be sure to like DomiNations on"Facebook" and follow @PlayDomiNations on "Twitter"!