Well-armed and plentiful, these troops are effective at tearing down enemy buildings. These unique Roman soldiers has more health.
The Trieste Infantry is the level 12 Roman Unique Heavy Infantry unit unlocked in the Cold War Age. Its predecessor is the Friuli Infantry. It is researched in a level 11 blacksmith. It replaces Valiant Infantry.
General Information Edit
- Trieste Infantry can damage buildings very easy and quickly. They are also good against cavalry.
- Trieste Infantry would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- Trieste Infantry can get destroyed easily by Splash Damage Structures such as mortars.
- This infantry are weak against other infantry.
- As a Roman unique unit, Trieste Infantry has 25% more health than the standard Valiant Infantry they replace.
Historical Description Edit
"On 1 June 1950 the Trieste Infantry Division was raised again in the city of Bologna. Then in 1975 the Italian Army undertook a major reorganization and mechanized it's army to better defend Italy against a potential Warsaw Pact attack."
Attacking Strategies Edit
- If used in large groups; they can be devastating and can destroy a base easily; if not in heavy fire.
- Mortars are devastating against Trieste Infantry and can kill a group of them in a few hits if in the range of the impact. Spread your Infantry around so the mortar would have to hit each Trieste Infantry to kill it and that its impact would not affect other Trieste Infantry as well or deploy a few heavy cavalry to destroy it.
- Use ranged infantry such as Veteran Rifleman to support them.
- Trieste Infantry can be used as a distraction for many defenses and can help protect ranged infantry such as Veteran Rifleman from heavy fire from defenses.
Defensive Strategies Edit Edit
- With more than h.p than normal infantry, they are quite good at taking enemy damage. However, because of their short range, they can protect your base from invaders.