Transport airplanes deploy Paratroopers onto the battlefield from above. Paratroopers do not cause enemy defenders to spawn. Tap anywhere to designate the drop location. Transports must wait to load more troops before they can be re-deployed.
Paratroopers deal 85% less damage against Town Centers.
Favourite target is the nearest building.
Cooldown between deployments is 30s.
Transporter plane takes 3 Air Space.
3 Paratroopers are dropped per run.
|Name||Age||HP||Troop DPS||Troops HP||Cost||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||XP Gain|
|Transport Mk.1||Global Age||3,245||200||3,025||511||-||-||-|
|Heavy Transport Mk.1||Atomic Age||3,970||481||3,652||745||210,000||7d||1,515|
|Heavy Transport Mk.2||4,160||496||3,827||780||220,000|
|Heavy Transport Mk.3||4,350||514||4,002||820||230,000|
|Heavy Transport Mk.4||4,570||530||4,201||861||235,000|
|Heavy Transport Mk.5||4,800||546||4,411||904||240,000|
|Heavy Transport Mk.6||5,040||562||4,630||949||245,000|
- Chapter 1 : +10% Transport hitpoints.
- Chapter 2 : Reduces Transport deployment cooldown by 1 second.
- Chapter 3 : +10% Paratrooper hitpoints.
- Chapter 4 : +10% Paratrooper attack.
- Chapter 5 : Reduces Transport deployment cooldown by 2 seconds.
- Paratrooper Damage: Increases damage of Paratroopers by 3%(10 levels).
- Transport Hitpoints: Increases hitpoints of Transport aircraft by 5%(5 levels).
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|