“Shoots at anybody who attacks the town!”
- Towers are defensive buildings that will shoot at enemies in its range.
- Towers are the first defensive buildings unlocked in DomiNations. They're unlocked in the Dawn Age.
Defensive Strategies Edit
- Place Towers near Mortars so they both can defend each other(Mortars have very long range and the Tower will shoot any enemies that get to close to the Mortar)
- The Tower can also be placed near a Ballista/Cannon Tower as the Tower has longer range able to shoot from afar while the Ballista/Cannon Tower should take care of any Heavy Cavalry that come too close to the Tower.
- the Watch Towers Chapter 2 technology increases Tower health by 10%.
- the Watch Towers Chapter 3 technology increases Tower attack by 10%.
- the Watch Towers Chapter 5 technology increases Tower attack by 10%.
- the Radar Chapter 10 technology increases Tower attack by 15% if the Tower is connected to the City Center by a Road.
- Research King Sejong at the University for increased Tower damage (up to 30%), decreased upgrade costs (up to 10%) and increased hitpoints (up to 30%).
- British unique ranged infantry can fire outside the Tower's range; making them one of DomiNations' strongest units.