“Increases trade good capacity and refunds some of the resources stolen by opponents.”
- Temple of Tikal is one of four choices of Wonders that a player can obtain when reaching the Gunpowder Age.
- The amount of trade goods will be increased, as will the amount of resources refunded when a player attack you.
- Keep in mind that a player may not steal every available resource from your base. For example, if you had 100k food and gold available and your opponent only steals half of both, you will receive 1.5k food and gold as a refund.
- It can be paired with the Hanging Gardens to fill up your larger capacity, as you will get more opportunities to get more cider and metal with the reduced regeneration time. However, the more you fill up on trade goods, the more your opponent will steal from you. This should not be a problem provided that you can spend available trade goods on Blessings and mercenary armies.
- It can be more effective with researching Hounds and Banking completely.
Also known as the 'Temple of the Great Jaguar,' the Temple of Tikal I is a massive stepped pyramid located in the ruins of the ancient Mayan city of Tikal, in Guatemala. Constructed of limestone and rising some 45 meters (150 feet) in height, the temple was built during the reign of Jasaw Chan K'awiil (682-784 AD) to serve as his tomb. The city (and tomb) were conquered by Teotihuacan in the 4th century and abandoned in the 10th. The site became known once again to the wider world in the 19th century, when native guides led European explorers to the old city. Although weathered by time and ravaged by looters - local and foreign - the Temple of Tikal I retains an ancient rugged grandeur, a more than fitting resting place for a mighty Mayan king.
Note: Health is shown for Gunpowder Age. It will increase as you upgrade the Town Center.
- Health: ???
- Trade good capacity: +2
- Stolen resource refund: 3%
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|