“Produces cavalry to defend your city. Strong vs. siege, weak vs. soldiers.”
- Tank Depots are Defensive Buildings that will spawn Heavy Cavalry when enemy troops go into its range.
- The Tank Depot starts out as the Stable from level 1 to level 6 and finally becomes the Tank Depot at level 7.
- Like Garrisons, the Tank Depot can detect the Destroyer types such as Guerrillas.
- A loading screen tip: "The level of Forest defenders is based off your highest level Stable."
Defensive Strategies Edit
- It is a good idea to protect Tank Depots behind Walls so that they cannot be easily destroyed by enemy forces.
- Do not entrap a Tank Depot with just Walls, or units spawned by the building won't be able to attack enemies. Put in a Gate to let them out.
- The Tank Depot spawns units faster if they are within the radius of the Acropolis.
Amount Statistics Edit
|Upgrade Time||XP Gain||Defender Type||Defenders Per Wave||Max. Defenders||HP||First Wave||Next Wave||Age Unlocked|
|8||8,500,000||12d||4,365||Medium Tank||2,904||22s||Global Age|
|10||10,200,000||13d||5,700||Main Battle Tank||6||4110||Atomic Age|
- Chapter 5 : -50% Stable / Tank Depot first wave spawn time.
The research of Leader Sultan Saladin in the University also confers the following bonuses to the Stable / Tank Depot.
- Level 3 Tank Depot Defender Damage: Increase 3% damage dealt by Stable and Tank Depot defenders per each skill level researched
- Level 3 Tank Depot Defender Hitpoints: Increase 3% hitpoints for Stable and Tank Depot defenders per each skill level researched
- Level 3 Tank Depot Hitpoints : Increase 3% hitpoints for Stables and Tank Depots per each skill level researched
- Level 3 Tank Depot Upgrade Cost: Reduce 1% cost to upgrade Stables and Tank Depots per each skill level researched