“Produces cavalry to defend your city. Strong vs. siege, weak vs. soldiers.”
- Tank Depots are Defensive Buildings that will spawn Heavy Cavalry when enemy troops go into its range.
- The Tank Depot starts out as the Stable from level 1 to level 6 and finally becomes the Tank Depot at level 7.
- Like Garrisons, the Tank Depot can detect the Destroyer types such as Guerrillas.
- A loading screen tip: "The level of Forest defenders is based off your highest level Stable."
Defensive Strategies Edit
- It is a good idea to protect Tank Depots behind Walls so that they cannot be easily destroyed by enemy forces.
- Do not entrap a Tank Depot with just Walls, or units spawned by the building won't be able to attack enemies. Put in a Gate to let them out.
- The Tank Depot spawns units faster if they are within the radius of the Acropolis.
Amount Statistics Edit
Building Statistics Edit
||Defenders Per Wave
| 5||1,500,000||3d||2,040||Lancer||3||5||4,320||Gunpowder Age
| 6||4,000,000||5d||2,700||Cuirassier||6,300||26s||Enlightenment Age
|8||8,500,000||12d||4,365||Medium Tank||7,260||22s||Global Age
|10||10,200,000||13d||5,700||Main Battle Tank||10,300||Atomic Age
|12||13,800,000||15d||6,165||MBT Mk2||15,405||21s||Cold War Age
The Partisans Technology at the Library confers these bonuses to the Stables/Tank Depots :
- Chapter 5 : -50% Stable / Tank Depot first wave spawn time.
The research of Sultan Saladin in the University also confers the following bonuses to the Stables/Tank Depots :
- Tank Depot Defender Damage: +3% damage dealt by Stables/Tank Depots defenders per skill level researched. (10 Levels)
- Tank Depot Defender Hitpoints: +3% hitpoints for Stables/Tank Depots defenders per skill level researched. (10 Levels)
- Tank Depot Hitpoints : +5% hitpoints for Stables/Tank Depots per skill level researched. (10 Levels)
- Tank Depot Upgrade Cost: -1% cost to upgrade Stables/Tank Depots per skill level researched. (10 Levels)