“Strong defensive building. Stores Troop Tactics to use on offense. During World War, deploys donated Troops Tactics on defense.”
- The Stronghold is a strong defensive building that does splash damage against enemy troops.
- Although it has 2 less range than the Catapult/Mortar, the Stronghold does more damage, has a lot more health, and costs a lot less.
- The Stronghold stores Troop Tactics that you can use on offense.
- During World War, troop tactics donated to it can be used on defense against enemy troops.
- Unlike other defensive buildings, the Stronghold will spawn troop tactic armies donated for World War defense when it is destroyed, even if it was disabled before the troops emerged.
Defensive strategies Edit
|Level||Build Cost||Citizens Needed||Upgrade
|Damage Per Second||Range||Troop Tactic Capacity||Donated Troop Tactic Capacity||HP||XP||Age Unlocked|
See also Edit
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|