- Spearmen can damage buildings very easy and quickly. They are also good against cavalry.
- Spearmen would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- The Spearman is the first troop that players get access to.
- You don't need a Blacksmith research to unlock this troop type - it can be recruited once you build your first Barracks.
- Spearmen are weak against other infantry.
Historical Description Edit
"The spear is one of the earliest tools utilized by humanity's forebears, with archaeological evidence going back a half million years give or take a few millennia. Although used primarily for hunting in prehistory, spears were undoubtedly turned against other humans in the dawn of war."
Has red-brown hair and beard, with a brown kilt and shoulder strap, as well as large brown armbands and open-toed boots.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- If used in large groups; spearmen can be devastating and can destroy a base easily; if not in heavy fire.
- Spears are not only used by humans but by chimpanzees as well. Chimpanzees near Kédougou, Senegal have been observed to create spears by breaking straight limbs off trees, stripping them of their bark and side branches, and sharpening one end with their teeth. They then used the weapons to hunt galagos sleeping in hollows.
- Along with the knife, axe, and the club; the spear is one of the earliest weapons used by mankind.
- Today; there are many types of spears; such as lances, pikes, and pilums.
- The spear was meant to be thrown, but in DomiNations, the spear is whacked against buildings.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|