General Information Edit
- Soldiers can damage buildings very easy and quickly. They are also good against cavalry.
- Soldiers would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- Soldiers can get destroyed easily by Catapults.
- Soldiers are weak against other infantry.
Historical Description Edit
"The evolution of complex, organized civilizations gave rise to the professional Soldier - a full-time practitioner of warfare."
Armed with a wooden helmet and shield, and an iron spear, the Soldier is wearing a white kilt and tunic and brown sandals.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- If used in large groups; soldiers can be devastating and can destroy a base easily; if not in heavy fire.
- Catapults are devastating against soldiers and can kill a group of them in a few hits if in the range of the impact. Spread your soldiers around so the catapult would have to hit each soldier to kill it and that its impact would not affect other soldiers as well.
- Use ranged infantry such as bowmen to support soldiers.
- Soldiers can be used as a distraction for many defenses and can help protect ranged infantry such as bowmen from heavy fire from defenses.
Defensive Strategies Edit
- The level 2 garrison can train up soldiers to help defend the village from attackers. Put the garrison defended and inside walls. That way, the garrison can train soldiers without getting attacked for a short amount of time. It is suggested that a garrison should be close to the Acropolis since training soldiers would be more quicker than usual.
- The soldiers from the garrison were mistakenly named Spearman, though this mistake was eventually fixed.
- This is the first unit in game to use metal weapons
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|