“While their shots do little at enemy buildings, these troops are experts at dealing enemy foot troops.”
- Like all ranged infantry, Slingers can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly. They have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry than other type of unit.
- Slingers aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- Slingers are ranged units and can destroy buildings over walls.
- The Slinger are the first level of Ranged Infantry.
- Slingers would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, slingers would attack them.
"Slings are among the oldest missile weapons in the human arsenal. A long strip of leather with an indention or cup at the center, the wielder places a round stone or piece of clay in the sling, grasps both ends of the leather in one hand, then swings the weapon rapidly in a circle. When the slinger lets go of one end of the leather, the stone is propelled (hopefully) towards the noggin of the target. Slings are difficult to use and have short range. But in the hands of an expert slinger they can bring down the largest foe, as the biblical Goliath learned."
The slinger has a brown beard and a brown taber cut hair. He wears an orange skirt, a necklace, orange wristbands, orange knee bands, and a quiver made out of animal bone on his skirt. All else, he is shirtless and barefoot.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Slingers have low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use heavy infantry such as warriors as meat shields to protect the slingers.
- Slingers are cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use slingers to protect heavy infantry from other infantry so your heavy infantry won't get distracted.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|