Shock Infantry is the level 9 standard Heavy Infantry unit unlocked in the Industrial Age and it can be upgraded to Assault Infantry. Its predecessor is the Fusilier. It is researched in a level 8 blacksmith.
General Information Edit
- Shock Infantry can damage buildings very easy and quickly. They are also good against cavalry.
- Shock Infantry would attack the closest building in front of them but will fight back when attacked by an enemy troop.
- Shock Infantry can get destroyed easily by Splash Damage Structures such as mortars.
- Shock Infantry are weak against other infantry.
Mediterranean: he wears a american green vest with purple armbands and a hat with a stripe he wears green pants
North European: he wears what the British officers wear, and have a moustache which is what mainly lord Kitchener in the "your country needs you poster" and has a raid fire rifle with sun glasses
Oriental: he wears a green vest with a belt and wears a green hat with a stripe. Carries a tankgewehr rifle.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- If used in large groups, shock infantry can be a devastating force. High damage against structures allows a vast quantity of them to easily destroy a base unless they are under heavy fire.
- Mortars are devastating against shock infantry and can kill a group of them with only a few hits if the soldiers are bunched together. Avoid this by spreading your shock infantry out, or deploy heavy cavalry to distract and destroy the mortars.
- Use ranged infantry such as riflemen to support shock infantry.
- Shock infantry can be used as a distraction for many defenses and can help protect ranged infantry such as riflemen from heavy fire from defenses.
- A group of Shock infantry can easily overwhelm single target defensive towers but are vulnerable against Machine Gun towers and Mortars.
Defensive Strategies Edit
- The level 8 garrison can train up shock infantry to help defend the village from attackers. Position the garrison inside your walls (with gates nearby for outside access). That way, the garrison can train shock infantry without getting attacked for a short amount of time. It is suggested that a garrison should be close to the Acropolis since training shock infantry would be more quicker than usual.
- The level 5 ambush trap deploys shock infantry when triggered by nearby enemy troops. It is recommended that you place these traps in areas where your enemies are likely to deploy heavy cavalry.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|