|Statistics (No Boosts)|
|Health||750 (with out bonuses)|
|Damage per second||262|
|Damage vs Infantry||66|
|Training Time||35 seconds|
|Troop Type||Heavy Infantry|
|Strength||Buildings and Cavalry|
|Weakness||Enemy Infantry, Mortars, Redoubts|
|Age Unlocked||Global Age|
|Upgrade Time||10 days|
Well-armed and plentiful, these troops are effective at tearing down enemy buildings. These unique Roman soldiers has more health.
The Royal Alpini is the level 10 Roman Unique Heavy Infantry unit unlocked in the Global Age. Its predecessor is the Alpini and can be upgraded to Friuli Infantry. It is researched in a level 9 blacksmith. It replaces Assault Infantry.
General Information Edit
- Royal Alpini can damage buildings very easy and quickly. They are also good against cavalry.
- Royal Alpini would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- Royal Alpini can get destroyed easily by Splash Damage Structures such as mortars.
- Royal Alpini are weak against other infantry.
- As a Roman unique unit, Royal Alpini has 25% more health than the standard Assault Infantry they replace.
Historical Description Edit
After joining WWII in June 1940, the Italian Royal Army's first campaigns against the French army. They would go on to launch other limited campaigns against the British in African countries like Egypt, Kenya and Sudan. The only Italian victory during WWII was the Italian Royal Army's successfull conquest of British Somaliland.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- If used in large groups; Royal Alpini can be devastating and can destroy a base easily; if not in heavy fire.
- Mortars are devastating against Royal Alpini and can kill a group of them in a few hits if in the range of the impact. Spread your Royal Alpini around so the mortar would have to hit each Royal Alpini to kill it and that its impact would not affect other Royal Alpini as well or deploy a few heavy cavalry to destroy it.
- Use ranged infantry such as riflemen to support Royal Alpini.
- Royal Alpini can be used as a distraction for many defenses and can help protect ranged infantry such as riflemen from heavy fire from defenses.'
Defensive Strategies Edit
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|