The Righteous Rifleman is a level 8 Korean unique Ranged Infantry unit unlocked in the Industrial Age. Its predecessor is the Heavy Singijeon, and can be upgraded to Liberation Infantry. This Korean unique unit replaces the rifleman. It is upgraded in the level 8 blacksmith.
- Like all ranged infantry, the Righteous Rifleman can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly. They have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry than other type of unit.
- Righteous Riflemen aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- Righteous Riflemen are ranged units and can destroy buildings over walls.
- Righteous Riflemen would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, Righteous Riflemen would attack them.
- As a Korean unique unit; the Righteous Riflemen has 40% more damage than the standard Ranged Infantry.
"The Righteous Riflemen are partisan warriors who fought for the independence of Korea in early 20th century, when the Korean Empire was illegally occupied by the Japanese Empire. The Righteous Riflemen were skilled gunmasters and remained a dreadful threat to Japan."
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Righteous Riflemen have low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use heavy infantry such as Shock Infantry as meat shields to protect the Righteous Riflemen.
- Righteous Riflemen are cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use Righteous Riflemen to protect heavy infantry from other infantry so your heavy infantry won't get distracted.
- Since Righteous Riflemen can deal more damage to foot troops, bringing some along with soldiers and/or cavalry will help deal with pesky defending foot troops!
- Make sure to keep the Righteous Riflemen behind your 'meat shields' or away from danger.
- Use the Righteous Riflemen to clean up outside buildings.
Defensive Strategy Edit
- Righteous Riflemen can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other heavy infantry.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|