“While their shots do little at enemy buildings, these troops are experts at dealing enemy foot troops. These unique British troops do more damage and have +1 range!”
The RGJ is a British level 11 unique Ranged Infantry unit unlocked in the Cold War Age. Its predecessor is the Green Jacket Rifleman. This British unique unit replaces the Veteran Rifleman. It is upgraded in the level 11 Armory.
General Information Edit
- Like all ranged infantry, the RGJ Rifleman can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly. They have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry than other type of unit.
- RGJ Rifleman isn't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- RGJ Rifleman is a ranged unit and can destroy buildings over walls.
- RGJ Rifleman will attack the closest building in front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, RGJ Rifleman will attack them.
- As a British unique unit, RGJ Rifleman has 15% more damage and +1 more attack range than regular Veteran Rifleman.
Historical Description Edit
"The Royal Green Jackets was an infantry regiment of the British Army that continued the traditions of the King's Royal Rifle Corps and the Rifle Brigade, order dating back to the Napoleonic Wars. The Royal Green Jackets fought in Bosnia and Kosovo during the Yugoslav Wars, and suffered casualties at the hands of the IRA in Northern Ireland. RGJ soldiers of the Cold War era were typically armed with the FN FAL, a battle rifle whose popularity among NATO countries earned it the nickname 'Right Arm of the Free World'. The Royal Green Jackets served with distinction for forty years until their reorganization into The Rifles regiment in 2007."
RGJ Rifleman wears a green coloured shirt,trousers,beret and a brown coloured ankle boots with a yellow back pack.He is holding a FN FAL rifle.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- RGJ Rifleman have low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use Heavy Infantry such as Valiant Infantry as meat shields to protect the RGJ Rifleman.
- RGJ Rifleman Heavy are cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use RGJ Rifleman to protect Heavy Infantry from other infantry so your Heavy Infantry won't get distracted.
Defensive Strategy Edit
RGJ Rifleman can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other heavy infantry.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|