"While their shots do little at enemy buildings, these troops are experts at dealing enemy foot troops."
The People's Rifleman is a level 10 Chinese unique Ranged Infantry unit and is unlocked in the Atomic Age. It replaces the Veteran SMG. Its predecessor is the Long March Infantry. It is upgraded in the level 10 armory.
- Like all ranged infantry, People's Rifleman can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly. They have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry than other type of unit.
- People's Rifleman aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- People's Rifleman are ranged units and can destroy buildings over walls.
- People's Rifleman would attack the closest building in front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, People's Rifleman would attack them.
"After the winning the Chinese Civil War, the People's Liberation Army, with help from the Soviets, began to transform itself from a peasant army into a modern one. And later fought the American-led UN coalition into a stalemate during the Korean War."
The soldier is wielding a PPsh-41 styled Sub-machine gun and is wearing a green uniform and has an ushanka hat, like the ones seen most prominently on Russian soldiers during the cold war and WW2
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Due to its fast attack speed, this unit fares well against infantry, as their lower health means that more shots that do less damage, which the People's Rifleman has, does better as less shots are wasted. Against other defenses, such as cavalry, towers and traps, you'll treat them like a regular shooter; keep them out of fire, target the defenders, etc.
- People's Rifleman have low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use Heavy Infantry such as Elite Infantry as meat shields to protect the People's Rifleman.
- People's Rifleman are cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use People's Rifleman to protect Heavy Infantry from other infantry so your Heavy Infantry won't get distracted.
Defensive Strategy Edit
- People's Rifleman can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other heavy infantry.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|