“Reduces the cost of Library technologies and unit upgrades. Cannot be attacked. Once a day you may collect bonus gold.”
The Notre Dame is one of four wonders unlocked in the Classical Age.
- The Bonus Gold increases by 5,000 per Age.
- Enemy troops do not attack this building, much like how they ignore Fruit Trees and Gold Mines.
- When the building is selected, a timer shows how long before the bonus Gold can be collected again.
- A strong choice for every nation, Notre Dame can conserve an extreme amount of resources for the player. However, it doesn't offer much else defensively or offensively. If you seek a strong offensive or defensive option, this wonder is not for you.
|Age||HP||Technology Discount||Unit Upgrade Discount||Daily Gold|
For building's other statistics see Wonders.
- This wonder can save you up to 10 million in resources (provided that you completed this wonder prior to any Blacksmith research and Library techs acquired in the Classical Age). As of the Oil Boom update, it can save you much more Oil.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|