“The Museum is available to repair starting in the Gunpowder Age. Once the museum is repaired, players can craft Artifacts using Mysterious Fragments. Artifacts are powerful items that provide their town and troops with bonuses that can affect troops in battle, town economy, and enemy attackers. Once players have crafted an Artifact, they can put it on display in their Museum. Mysterious Fragments are items that are used to craft Artifacts in the Museum. While repaired Museums generate Mysterious Fragments over time, they can also be earned from normal battles.”
- Located along the edge of the map near the Alliance Gate, the Museum can be repaired in the Gunpowder Age and above!
- The Museum allows you to craft, display, and empower Artifacts from throughout history. There are 5 categories of Artifacts: Weapon, Armor, Jewelry, Pottery and Legendary.
- Legendary Artifacts are rare and will be available from limited time events - sales, Marco Polo, and other means!
- Each Artifact contains 5 benefits that can improve nearly all aspects of gameplay. Discover a wide range of effects that best suit your unique playstyle!
- While all Artifacts contain 5 benefits, most Artifacts will start with only 1 or 2 of those benefits unlocked.
- To fully unlock all of your Artifact’s benefits, you must collect and use new items - Supplies, Researchers, and Benefactors.
- Each time you unlock an Artifact it will acquire an additional star - up to 5 stars. At 5 stars an Artifact will have all benefits unlocked!
- Supplies, Researcher, and Benefactors can be obtained in Expeditions, League Boat, and the Victory Chest.
- For those looking to top off their collection of Supplies, Researchers and Benefactors they may also purchase the new Museum Resource Chest.
- Each unlocked benefit on an Artifact can be leveled up to Level 10 increasing its power with each level.
- Leveling up a benefit requires resources and a new item - Blueprints. Blueprints can be obtained by selling off any unwanted Artifacts you may have
Level Build Cost Citizens Needed Upgrade Time Experience Gain Production
Capacity Active Exhibits Exhibits Unlocked Age Unlocked 1 1,000,000 4 1d 1,115 25 100 2 1st WE and 1st AE Gunpowder Age 2 3,000,000 2d 1,630 30 120 4 1st JE and 1st PE Enlightenment Age 3 4,000,000 4d 2,385 35 140 5 1st LE Industrial Age 4 5,000,000 5d 2,980 40 160 7 2nd WE and 2nd AE Global 5 6,000,000 6d 3,395 45 180 9 2nd PE and 2nd JE Atomic Age 6 6,500,000 7d 3,950 50 200 10 2nd LE Cold War Age
Note: JE: Jewelry Exhibit PE: Pottery Exhibit WE: Weapon Exhibit AE: Armor Exhibit LE: Legendary Exhibit
Artifact Crafting Edit
Use your Mysterious Fragments to craft powerful Artifacts!
1 Artifact costs 100 Mysterious Fragments
5 Artifacts costs 475 Mysterious Fragments
Capacity: 20 (Increase capacity by 5 for 250 crowns) [Max 100]
Museum Resources Edit
Museum Resources are used to unlock an Artifact in the Museum. You can find Museum Resources in your League Boat, Victory Chest, and Expeditions. There are four types of Museum Resources: Supplies, Researchers, Benefactors, and “unknown“
Artifact improvement costs Edit
Artifact Leveling Up Edit
Note: Weapon and Jewelry upgrades use food. Armor and Pottery upgrades uses gold.
Every level up increases for buffs/refunds or decreases for debuffs/costs the stat by 1%
All stats have a base stat of 1%, 6%. or 11%
Artifact Unlocking Edit
Selling Artifacts Edit
The value of the artifact increases as one levels up a stat or unlocks a new ability
|Unlocked 1 Star||25||15|
|Unlocked 2 Stars||90||40|
|Unlocked 3 Stars||700||700|
|Unlocked 4 Stars||2400||2400|
|Unlocked 5 Stars||?||?|
The artifacts have a variety of effects but can be generally summed up as such.
Effects among artifacts are random: Two of the same artifact may have a different effect(s) and/or stat(s)
Weapons List Edit
|Close Range||Long Range||Other|
Weapon Effects Edit
Weapons: Increases hitpoints and damage of own troops
Supply Vehicles and Tactical Helicopters are exceptions where healing is increased instead of damage
Armor List Edit
Armor Effect Edit
Armor: Decreases the hitpoints and damage of invading troops. Supply Vehicles and Tactical Helicopters are exceptions where healing is decreased instead of damage
Jewelry List Edit
- Chai Hair Ornament
- Queen Zenobia’s Necklace
- Queen Victoria's Brooch
- Monile Necklace
- Lady Hyegyeong’s Rings
- Pomander Watch
- Pselion Bracelet
- Jane Austen’s Lover’s Knot
- Wu Zetian’s Hair Ornament
- Scottish Agate Brooch
- Modu's Bird Finial
Jewelry Effect Edit
Jewelry: Increases resources gained from battles
|All Resources Looted||+%|
|Gold, Food, or Oil Looted||+%|
|National Trade Good Loot Chance||+%|
|Looted Resources Refund||+%|
|Library Tech Food/Gold Cost||-%|
Pottery List Edit
- Ming Vase
- Celadon Dragon Pitcher
- Hallstatt Pot
- Maecenas’ Heater
- Authepsa Heater
- Wallenstein‘s Bartmann Jug
- Krater Vase
- The Yongle Emperor's Vase
- Taejo of Goryeo's Pitcher
Pottery Effect Edit
Pottery: Increases resources gained from own base
|All Resources from Hunting||+%|
|Gold from Gold Mines or Caravans||+%|
|Food from Fruit Trees or Farms||+%|
|Oil from Oil Wells||+%|
|Forest Expansion Cost Refund||+%|
|Gold Library Tech Cost||-%|
Legendary List Edit
|Artifact Name||Benefit Name||Base
|Augustus Statue Muscle Cuirass||General's Damage||+11%|
|Enemy Defender Spawn Time|
|Admiral Yi's Helmet||Invading General's Damage||-6%|
|Enemy Defender Spawn Time|
|Invading General's Hitpoints|
|Sword of Goujian||Heavy Infantry Hitpoints||+11%|
|Heavy Infantry Damage|
|Enemy Defender Spawn Time|
|All Resources Looted|
|Mask of Agamemnon||Tower Hitpoints||+11%|
|All Defensive Tower Damage|
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|