“Fast and deadly, motorcycle raiders are a fast moving troop that will go straight for resource buildings and do 4x damage to them.”
The Motorcycle Raider is a standard level 7 raider unit unlocked in the Industrial Age. Its predecessor is the Carabineer Raider. It can be upgraded to the Heavy Motorcycle Raider. It is researched in a level 8 armory.
General Information Edit
- Motorcycle Raiders are good against resource buildings; doing up to 400% more damage.
- Motorcycle Raiders would attack the closest resource building but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- Motorcycle Raiders are weak against defensive buildings.
- "Motorcycles were used for scouting and lightning raids into enemy territory. They were much faster than vehicles and could easily outrun them if needed. Some of the first motorcycles had sidecars that would allow an extra passenger to be transported. While useful in urban settings, motorcycles were less mobile off-road, unable to cross trenches and other defenses that tanks could easily navigate."
Attacking Strategies Edit
- If a base has full resource producers such as the farm or caravans, use Motorcycle Riders against them so you can reap all of its resources.
- If resource storage buildings such as the mill or market has a lot of loot, try bring in an army composition of Motorcycle Raiders and recall them to destroy them.
- Surprisingly, Motorcycle Raiders are strong against enemy infantry and can hold up a lot until they fall.
- When battle commenced, an army's Motorcycle Raiders might be used in a flanking maneuver to seek out enemy stores and loot them.
Defensive Strategy Edit
- Motorcycle Raiders make good alliance troops. When the enemy spawns troops and the heavy horse raiders will rush to the scene to deal with them. They have a lot of hitpoints and thus; it will fall when there are too many enemies to deal with.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|