“Fast and deadly, motorcycle raiders are a fast moving troop that will go straight for resource buildings and do 4x damage to them.”
The Motorcycle Raider is a standard level 7 raider unit unlocked in the Industrial Age. Its predecessor is the Carabineer Raider. It can be upgraded to the Heavy Motorcycle Raider. It is researched in a level 8 armory.
General Information Edit
- Motorcycle Raiders are good against resource buildings; doing up to 400% more damage.
- Motorcycle Raiders would attack the closest resource building but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- Motorcycle Raiders are weak against defensive buildings.
"Motorcycles were used for scouting and lightning raids into enemy territory. They were much faster than vehicles and could easily outrun them if needed. Some of the first motorcycles had sidecars that would allow an extra passenger to be transported. While useful in urban settings, motorcycles were less mobile off-road, unable to cross trenches and other defenses that tanks could easily navigate."
Attacking Strategies Edit
- If a base has full farms, caravans (gold dropped on roads) or oil wells, that are not well defended or on the outer edges of the base use Motorcycle Riders against them so you can reap all of its resources.
- If resource storage buildings such as the mill, market or refinery has a lot of loot, you can use a rally to target desired building.
- They are difficult to include if looking for a 5 star attack as they will rush ahead of your main army triggering traps and defenders.
Defensive Strategy Edit
- Motorcycle Raiders have little to no defensive value.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|