These heavily-armored units will attacks defensive buildings, distracting them at close range while your other troops do the damage.
The M4 Sherman Medium Tank is a level 7 armo(u)red Heavy Cavalry troop unlocked in the Global Age. Its predecessor is the Tank and can be upgraded to the Battle Tank. It is researched in a level 9 armory.
General Information Edit
- Like previous Heavy Cavalry units, Medium Tanks are the armored front runners among all troops. Their default behavior is to seek and destroy defenses. With a large amount of hitpoints, they can endure more than any other troop of their age, as well as dealing a lot of damage before falling. However, their disadvantages is that they have low damage and can be killed easily by Anti-Tank Guns.
Historical Description Edit
- "The M4 Sherman was the second-most-produced tank during WWII, with about 40,000 units being created by the end of the war. Althoughit was easy to maintain, it was overpowered by German armor such as the Panzer IV and the Tiger I, which had longer range and more penetrating power."
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Medium Tanks have a lot of health but are slow and have low attack power, so use them in groups.
- Medium Tanks are weak against many defenses grouped together.
- When pushing for trophies, you would need to destroy the City Center. In many bases, the City Center would be in the center of the base. First, train up an army of tanks and a Wall Breacher such as the Combat Engineer. When attacking, deploy your engineer and wait till it destroys the necessary walls. Then, deploy all your tanks in the areas which the City Center is more close to. If there are a few defenses blocking the way, destroy them. Then rally your tanks to destroy the City Center.
- Medium Tanks would ignore defensive troops and would pursue their targets which are defensive buildings. However, if a defensive troop attacks the medium tank, the medium tank will attack back until the defensive troop is killed; thus making the medium tank distracted. Try to use and deploy Ranged Infantry such as the Submachine Gun or Heavy Infantry such as the Assault Infantry after deploying the tanks to eliminate the defensive troops.
Defensive Strategies Edit
- Medium Tanks are a good alliance troop due to its high health; making it longer to kill them.
- The Reinforcements technology in the Library spawns Medium Tanks in the forest and they attack troops of the attacker.
- The M4 Sherman Medium Tank is the second level of Heavy Cavalry that is used by North European, Mediterranean, and Asian nations.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|