"Short-ranged tower that excels at eliminating large hordes of units."
General Information Edit
- The Machine Gun is a tower that shoots multiple guns and is effective at destroying groups of units, especially infantry.
- The Machine Gun starts out as the Redoubt at Levels 1 & 2 and becomes the Machine Gun at Level 3 and up.
- Heavy Cavalry can destroy the Redoubt effectively as the Redoubt struggles against cavalry.
- As of update v2.0.x, Machine Guns can attack airplanes.
- In the level 4 Machine Gun tower the man in the tower is using a U.S-made Browning 30 cal. Machine gun (or the M1917 Browning Machine gun as it is normally called)
Defensive strategies Edit
| 1 || 1,400,000
||4|| 2d || 1,630|| 56 || 7|| 1,480||Gunpowder Age
| 2 || 4,500,000 || 4d || 2,385 || 68 || 1,720||Enlightenment Age
| 3 || 7,000,000 || 12d|| 4,365|| 80 || 1,960 ||Industrial Age
The Citadels Technology at the Library confers these bonuses to the Redoubt:
- Chapter 2: Increases Redoubt health by 10%.
- Chapter 4: Increases Redoubt damage by 10%.
The Radar Technology at the Library confers these bonuses to the Machine Gun Tower:
- Chapter 3 : Machine Gun Towers connected to the City Center by Roads have +15% attack.
The research of Emperor Haile Selassie in the University also confers the following bonuses to Machine Gun:
- Machine Gun Damage: Increase 6% damage per each skill level researched.
- Machine Gun Upgrade Cost: Reduce 4% upgrade cost per each skill level researched.
- Machine Gun Hitpoints: Increase 6% hitpoints per each skill level researched.