"While their shots do little at enemy buildings, these troops are experts at dealing enemy foot troops."
The Long March Infantry is a level 9 Chinese unique Ranged Infantry unit and is unlocked in the Global Age. It replaces the Submachine Gun. Its predecessor is the Manchu Rifleman and is succeeded by the People's Rifleman. It is upgraded in the level 9 armory.
- Like all ranged infantry, Long March Infantry can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly. They have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry than other type of unit.
- Long March Infantry aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- Long March Infantry are ranged units and can destroy buildings over walls.
- Long March Infantry would attack the closest building in front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, Long March Infantry would attack them.
"The Long March was a year-long 6,000 miles military retreat that occurred during the Chinese Civil War. This trek originated in the Jiangxi province and passed through some of the most arduous terrain in western China".
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Due to its fast attack speed, this unit fares well against infantry, as their lower health means that more shots that do less damage, which the Long March Infantry has, does better as less shots are wasted. Against other defenses, such as cavalry, towers and traps, you'll treat them like a regular shooter; keep them out of fire, target the defenders, etc.
- Long March Infantry have low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use Heavy Infantry such as Assault Infantry as meat shields to protect the Long March Infantry.
- Long March Infantry are cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use Long March Infantry to protect Heavy Infantry from other infantry so your Heavy Infantry won't get distracted.
Defensive Strategy Edit
- Long March Infantry can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other heavy infantry.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|