“While their shots do little at enemy buildings, these troops are experts at dealing enemy foot troops.”
The Liberation Infantry is a level 9 Korean unique Ranged Infantry unit unlocked in the Global Age. Its predecessor is the Righteous Rifleman and is succeeded by the Republic Rifleman. This Korean unique unit replaces the Submachine Gun. It is upgraded in the level 9 armory.
General Information Edit
- Like all ranged infantry, Liberation Infantry can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly. They have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry than other type of unit.
- Liberation Infantry aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- Liberation Infantry are ranged units and can destroy buildings over walls.
- Liberation Infantry would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, Liberation Infantry would attack them.
- As a Korean unique unit; the Liberation Infantry has 40% more damage than the standard Ranged Infantry.
Historical Description Edit
"The Korean Liberation Army was established with only 30 men in 1941, bringing together many guerrilla armies that were being formed in northern Korea at the time. Upon declaration of World War II, the Korean Liberation Army sent an increasing numbers of soldiers to fight alongside the Allies in the Southeast Asian theater. Its numbers continued to grow to almost 1000 active service members by the end of the war."
- Appears to be holding a PPSh-41 Submachine gun.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Liberation Infantry have low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use Heavy Infantry such as Assault Infantry as meat shields to protect the Liberation Infantry.
- Liberation Infantry are cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use Liberation Infantry to protect Heavy Infantry from other infantry so your heavy infantry won't get distracted.
- Since Liberation Infantry can deal more damage to foot troops, bringing some along with soldiers and/or cavalry will help deal with pesky defending foot troops!
- Make sure to keep the Liberation Infantry behind your 'meat shields' or away from danger.
- Use the Liberation Infantry to clean up outside buildings.
Defensive Strategy Edit
- Liberation Infantry can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other Heavy Infantry.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|