“Climb the Leagues for a bigger loot bonus!”
Bonus Ships Edit
|League||Medals||Daily Dock Bonus|
Joining League Announcements Edit
General Information Edit
- League rankings start at a medal count of 400. Win Multiplayer battles to gain medals.
- League ranking grants a battle bonus of Gold and Food for each Multiplayer victory.
- Additionally, claim a "daily dock bonus" from a trading boat once per day - choose one of three random Trade Goods.
- Note: A player's medal count can never fall below 200 medals.
- There is a giant jump for League battle bonus when entering the Kingdom League, from 15k to 40k. From then on, the League battle bonus can make up roughly more than 25% of the total loot of each battle, and it increases as you advance to even higher Leagues.
- By December 2015, after entering the Kingdom League most of the opponents you find would be worth just 1-5 medals. After entering the Empire League, most of the opponents would be worth just 1 medal (even with five stars), therefore it is no longer worth trying to get 5-star victories.
If victory is yours (even one star), you can have extra bonuses at destruction of all gold building, all food building or all oil building. If all defense buildings are destroyed, you can keep surviving troops
Victory Chest & Dock Bonuses Edit
Each star collected after a victory are counted for attribution of a "Victory Chest bonus".
Once you have 15 stars, you can select the reward. You choose from 3 randomly selected items. The higher your level through the leagues, the bigger the bonuses.
The dock bonus and victory chest bonus are both based on your league.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|