“Climb the Leagues for a bigger loot bonus!”
Bonus Ships Edit
Joining League Announcements Edit
General Information Edit
- League rankings start at a medal count of 400. Win Multiplayer battles to gain medals.
- League ranking grants a battle bonus of Gold and Food for each Multiplayer victory.
- Additionally, claim a "daily dock bonus" from a trading boat once per day - choose one of three random Trade Goods.
- Note: A player's medal count will never fall below 200.
- There is a giant jump for League battle bonus when entering the Kingdom League, from 15k to 40k. From then on, the League battle bonus can make up roughly more than 25% of the total loot of each battle, and it increases as you advance to even higher Leagues.
- Many Empire and Dynasty League players just snipe the opponent's Town Center to get the medal and let the League battle bonus be their resources income.
- By December 2015, after entering the Kingdom League most of the opponents you find would be worth just 1-5 medals. After entering the Empire League, most of the opponents would be worth just 1 medal (even with five stars), therefore it is no longer worth trying to get 5-star victories.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|