“Causes high damage to attackers. Good against cavalry.”
- The Land Mine is a trap (Defensive Building) that can kill any enemy if they get in the triggered zone.
- The Land Mine starts as the Spike Trap from level 1 to 6 and to the Land Mine at level 7 and above.
- As the Spike Trap phase, when the enemy triggers the trap by walking into its zone, spikes would pop up, killing any enemy that is nearby.
- Research Deception chapter 1 at the Library to increase Land Mine damage by 10%.
Defensive Strategies Edit
- Put the Spike Trap where the enemy will most likely attack (weak points or spots in your defence such as an exposed Ballista/Cannon Tower that is not protected by Walls or other defensive buildings)
- Put Spike Traps right behind Gates to catch Saboteurs/Commandos.
- Put more than one Spike Traps close to defensive buildings so they can instantly kill tanky units when they get close to it
|Gunpowder Age||3 (*5)|
|Industrial Age||4 (*6)|
|Global Age||5 (*7)|
|Cold War Age|
|Level||Build Cost||Re-Arm Cost||Upgrade Time||Experience Gain||Damage||Age Unlocked|
|Cold War Age|
- Chapter 2: +1 Spike Trap/Land Mine limit
- Chapter 4: +1 Spike Trap/Land Mine limit
- Chapter 1: +30% Spike Trap/Land Mine damage
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|