"While their shots do little at enemy buildings, these troops are experts at dealing enemy foot troops. These unique British troops do more damage!"
The King's Royal Rifleman is a British level 9 unique Ranged Infantry unit unlocked in the Global Age. Its predecessor is the Black Watch and can be upgraded to the Green Jacket Rifleman. This British unique unit replaces the Submachine Gun. It is upgraded in the level 9 Armory.
General Information Edit
- Like all ranged infantry, the King's Royal Rifleman can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly. They have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry than other type of unit.
- King's Royal Riflemen aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- King's Royal Riflemen are ranged units and can destroy buildings over walls.
- King's Royal Riflemen would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, King's Royal Riflemen would attack them.
- As a British unique unit, King's Royal Riflemen has 15% more damage and +1 more attack range than regular Submachine Gun.
Historical Description Edit
- "The King's Royal Riflemen Corps (KRRC) was initially deployed as part of the British Expeditionary Force to France during World War II and also saw action in the Mediterranean theatre. They participated in the Battle of Arnhem following the D-Day landings, as well as the Battle of Vevi and the Battle of Crete. The KRRC was eventually brigaded with the Ox and the Bucks Light Infantry to form the Green Jackets Brigade."
- The King's Royal Rifleman wears a Drab-colored Beret, long sleeved shirt, haversack, pouches, straps and belt, long sleeved pants, and brown ankle boots. An Anti-gas cape can be seen on the back of the rifleman. The Rifleman is holding a STEN Mark II submachine gun with a 32 round-detachable box magazine.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- King's Royal Rifleman have low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use heavy infantry such as assault infantry as meat shields to protect the composite bowmen.
- King' Royal Rifleman are cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use them to protect heavy infantry from other infantry so your heavy infantry won't get distracted.
Defensive Strategy Edit
- The King's Royal Rifleman can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other heavy infantry.
- What is ironic is in the picture, the King's Royal Rifleman is holding a STEN, a submachine gun, which contradicts the 'Rifleman' part of the name since Riflemen would hold rifles, not submachine guns.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|