|Building Style||Japanese Oriental|
- Town Center shoots at invaders (functions like a Tower). As of version 1.5.67, this building has increased range, but forfeits some rate of fire.
- Increases the length of peace treaties by 25%
Benefits and Disadvantages
- Boasts an assortment of defensive technologies such as a Town Center that can attack invaders and lengthened Peace Treaty effects.
- The generally strong Bushi enables this nation to deal a lot of damage quickly.
- Suggested for inactive players.
- Due to this nation’s lack of economic prowess, it must frequently engage in offensive battles to keep progressing its growth, which can negate the effects of the Peace Treaty bonus.
- This nation loses value with every age:
- The attack of the urban center is too low for advanced ages.
- Japanese special unit is in disuse in advanced ages.
Unique UnitsThe Japanese unique assault heavy infantry unit has 20%+ damage than standard assault heavy infantry units they replace. Click the images to go to the pages on the troop specified.
- The Japanese is the most-played nation in DomiNations according to a survey.
- The Bushi were also known as mercenary samurai