|Building Style||Japanese Oriental|
- Town Center shoots at invaders (functions like a Tower). As of version 1.5.67, this building has increased range, but forfeits some rate of fire.
- Increases the length of peace treaties by 25%
Benefits and Disadvantages
- Boasts an assortment of defensive technologies such as a Town Center that can attack invaders and lengthened Peace Treaty effects.
- The generally strong Bushi enables this nation to deal a lot of damage quickly.
- Due to this nation’s lack of economic prowess, it must frequently engage in offensive battles to keep progressing its growth, which can negate the effects of the Peace Treaty bonus.
Unique UnitsThe Japanese unique assault heavy infantry unit has 20%+ damage than standard assault heavy infantry units they replace. Click the images to go to the pages on the troop specified.
- The Japanese is the most-played nation in DomiNations according to a survey.
- The Bushi were also known as mercenary samurai