“Each house supports two citizens - so the more houses you have, the more things you can do at one time.”
- The House is one of the first buildings unlocked in the game, along with Fruit Trees and the Town Center. The first two houses are built with a Pile of Sticks, however subsequent houses must be bought with an amount of Gold.
- Each house supports 2 citizens.
- The size of the house is 2x2.
- As you build a house, the next house unlocked will grow more expensive. Houses are the most expensive building to build per age.
- The House from the Industrial Age can be bought early in Starter Pack I, which can be purchased for $9.99 USD.
- The House from the Atomic Age can be bought early in Starter Pack II, which can be purchased for $19.99 USD.
- Each House stores a small amount of Gold and Food (200 of each).
- Houses cannot be upgraded and they remain level 1 throughout the entire game.
- You can buy an Estate for $49.99 USD that supports 3 citizens.
|Age||Number Available||Build Cost||HP|
|Dawn Age||3|| Free,
|Cold War Age||3,900|
*You can get this House early and without paying gold if you buy Starter Pack I for $9.99.
**You can get this House early and without paying gold if you buy Starter Pack II for $19.99.