The Mk-III Valentine Hellenic Tank is the level 8 Greek unique Heavy Cavalry unit unlocked at the Global Age and replaces the Battle Tank. Its predecessor is the ELAS Tank and is succeeded by the Centaur Tank. It is researched in a level 9 armory.
General Information Edit
- Hellenic Tank are front runners among all troops, with a great deal of hitpoints, they can endure more than any other troop. For their strength in taking damage, they do sheer damage themselves and cannot win battles unless they are supported by stronger troops.
- As a Greek unique unit, the Hellenic Tank has 10% more health than standard heavy cavalry and 25% more damage.
- The Hellenic Tank is one of the strongest units in the game; as well as the strongest heavy cavalry.
Historical Description Edit
Based on the British Valentine Tank mk3. More than 8,000 of the type were produced in eleven marks. It was supplied in large numbers to the USSR and built under licence in Canada. Developed by Vickers, it proved to be both strong and reliable.
Though used in Dominations as a Greek tank (a regular practice in the game, using British tanks for Greek ones), the Valentine was never operated by the Greeks during the Second World War.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Hellenic Tanks have a lot of health but are slow and have low attack power, so use them in groups.
- Hellenic Tanks are weak against many defenses grouped together.
- Due to their high health, Hellenic Tanks can be use as meat shields to protect infantry from the defenses.
- Anti-Tank Guns can destroy Hellenic Tanks easily like all Heavy Cavalry. If you can, try swarming it with heavy infantry or ranged infantry to destroy it quick enough since the anti-tank gun is slow.
- When pushing for trophies, you would need to destroy the City Center. In many bases, the City Center would be in the center of the base. First, train up an army of Hellenic and an Combat Engineer. When attacking, deploy a combat engineer and wait until it destroys the necessary walls, then deploy all your Hellenic Tanks in the areas which the City Center is more close to. If there are a few defenses blocking the way, destroy them. Then rally your Hellenic Tanks to destroy the City Center.
- Hellenic Tanks would ignore defensive troops and would pursue their targets which are defensive buildings. However, if a defensive troop attacks the Hellenic Tank, the Hellenic Tank will attack back until the defensive troop is killed; thus making the Hellenic Tank distracted. Try to use and deploy Ranged Infantry such as Submachine Guns or Heavy Infantry such as Assault Infantry after deploying the Hellenic Tank to eliminate the defensive troops.
Defensive Strategy Edit
- Hellenic Tanks are a good alliance troop due to its high health, making it longer to kill them.
- The Hellenic Tank is actually a British tank - Mk-III Valentine. This is due to the lack of tanks used by the Greeks so Big Huge Games had to borrow a tank design to create the Hellenic Tank.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|