The Heavy Singijeon is a level 7 Korean unique Ranged Infantry unit unlocked in the Enlightenment Age. Its predecessor is the Singijeon. It can be upgraded to the Righteous Rifleman. This Korean unique unit replaces the musketeer. It is upgraded in the level 7 blacksmith.
- Like all ranged infantry, the Heavy Singijeon can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly. They have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry than other type of unit.
- Heavy Singijeon aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- Heavy Singijeon are ranged units and can destroy buildings over walls.
- Heavy Singijeon would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, Heavy Singijeon would attack them.
- As a Korean unique unit; the Heavy Singijeon has 40% more damage than the standard Ranged Infantry.
"Heavy Singijeon were a later, more advanced version of the shoulder-fired Singijeon rocket. As such, range was better and they packed a bigger punch, but accuracy was not much improved, and like all such weapons, the Heavy Singijeon periodically exploded spectacularly on launch with predictable results to the firer and his friends. These were as much psychological warfare weapons as anything else - seeing a volley of missiles streaking towards you tested the mettle of any medieval soldiers."
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Heavy Singijeon have low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use heavy infantry such as fusiliers as meat shields to protect the Heavy Singijeon.
- Heavy Singijeon are cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use Heavy Singijeon to protect heavy infantry from other infantry so your heavy infantry won't get distracted.
- Since Heavy Singijeon can deal more damage to foot troops, bringing some along with soldiers and/or cavalry will help deal with pesky defending foot troops!
- Make sure to keep the Heavy Singijeon behind your 'meat shields' or away from danger.
- Use the Heavy Singijeon to clean up outside buildings.
Defensive Strategy Edit
- Heavy Singijeon can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other heavy infantry.
- A misconception about the Singijeon is that the Singijeon is not a firearm as shown in the image; instead, it's actually a fire arrow rocket which was used for the Hwacha artillery weapon.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|