|Heavy Motorcycle Raider|
|Statistics (No Boosts)|
|Damage per second||261|
|Damage vs Resource Buildings||1,044|
|Favourite Target||Resource buildings|
|Training Time||2 minutes & 30 seconds|
|Strength||Deals 4x damage vs. resource buildings|
|Weakness||Vulnerable to heavy defenses|
|Age Unlocked||Global Age|
|Upgrade Time||10 days|
"Fast and deadly, motorcycle raiders are a fast moving troop that will go straight for resource buildings and do 4x damage to them."
The Heavy Motorcycle Raider is a level 8 standard raider unit unlocked in the Global Age. Its predecessor is the Motorcycle Raider and can be upgraded to the Veteran Motorcycle Raider. It is researched in a level 9 armory.
General Information Edit
- Heavy Motorcycle Raiders are good against resource buildings; doing up to 400% more damage.
- Heavy Motorcycle Raiders would attack the closest resource building but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- Heavy Motorcycle Raiders are weak against defensive buildings.
Historical Description Edit
"In 1940, Harley-Davidson re-enginerred an existing civilian motorcycle, the WL model, into a battlefield-ready vehicle, the Harley-Davidson WLA. Modifications included mud-dispersing fenders, heavy duty carrying racks for ammunition boxes and a front scabbard large enough to hold a Thompson submachine gun."
Attacking Strategies Edit
- If a base has full resource producers such as the farm or caravans, use Heavy Motorcycle Riders against them so you can reap all of its resources.
- If resource storage buildings such as the mill or market has a lot of loot, try bring in an army composition of Heavy Motorcycle Raiders and recall them to destroy them.
- Surprisingly, Heavy Motorcycle Raiders are strong against enemy infantry and can hold up a lot until they fall.
- When battle commenced, an army's Heavy Motorcycle Raiders might be used in a flanking maneuver to seek out enemy stores and loot them.
Defensive Strategy Edit
- Heavy Motorcycle Raiders make good alliance troops. When the enemy spawns troops and the heavy horse raiders will rush to the scene to deal with them. They have a lot of hitpoints and thus; it will fall when there are too many enemies to deal with.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|