"These raiders go straight for the enemy's resources, and deal 4x damage against them."
The Heavy Horse Raider is a level 2 standard Raider unit unlocked in the Iron Age. Its predecessor is the Horse Raider. It can be upgraded to a Cavalry Raider. It is researched in a level 3 blacksmith.
General Information Edit
- Heavy Horse Raiders are good against resource buildings; doing up to 400% more damage,
- Heavy Horse Raiders would attack the closest resource building but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- Heavy Horse Raiders are weak against defensive buildings.
"Better-equipped Heavy Horse Raiders wore scale armor of leather, chain, or iron over heavy coats with silk undershirts. If an arrow pierced the scale armor, the silk would cling to and slow the arrow, making extraction much easier. Raiders rode with three or four horses, allowing them to switch off and continue traveling without exhausting the animals. This gave them extraordinary mobility, but also demanded extensive grazing land for an army, requiring that it remain on the move."
- If a base has full resource producers such as the farm or caravans, use horse raiders against them so you can reap all of its resources.
- If resource storage buildings such as the mill or market has a lot of loot, try bring in an army composition of horse raiders and recall them to destroy them.
- Surprisingly, Heavy Horse Raiders are strong against enemy infantry and can hold up a lot until they fall.
Defensive Strategy Edit
- Heavy Horse Raiders make good alliance troops. When the enemy spawns troops and the heavy horse raiders will rush to the scene to deal with them. They have a lot of hitpoints and thus; it will fall when there are too many enemies to deal with.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|