“These raiders go straight for the enemy's resources, and deal 4x damage against them.”
The Heavy Cavalry Raider is a level 4 standard raider unit unlocked in the Medieval Age. Its predecessor is the Cavalry Raider. It can be upgraded to the Dragoon Raider. It is researched in a level 5 blacksmith.
- Heavy Cavalry Raiders are good against resource buildings; doing up to 400% more damage.
- Heavy Cavalry Raiders would attack the closest resource building but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- Heavy Cavalry Raiders are weak against defensive buildings.
Historical Description Edit
When battle commenced, an army's Heavy Cavalry Raiders might be used in a flanking maneuver to seek out enemy stores and loot them.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- If a base has full resource producers such as the farm or caravans, use Heavy Cavalry Riders against them so you can reap all of its resources.
- If resource storage buildings such as the mill or market has a lot of loot, try bring in an army composition of Heavy Cavalry Raiders and recall them to destroy them.
- Surprisingly, Heavy Cavalry Raiders are strong against enemy infantry and can hold up a lot until they fall.
- When battle commenced, an army's Heavy Cavalry Raiders might be used in a flanking maneuver to seek out enemy stores and loot them.
Defensive Strategy Edit
- Heavy Cavalry Raiders make good alliance troops. When the enemy spawns troops and the heavy horse raiders will rush to the scene to deal with them. They have a lot of hitpoints and thus; it will fall when there are too many enemies to deal with.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|