"Well-armed and plentiful, these troops are effective at tearing down enemy buildings. These unique German soldiers deal more damage!"
The Heavy Bundeswehr is the level 12 German unique Heavy Infantry unit unlocked in the Cold War Age. Its predecessor is the Bundeswehr. It is researched in a level 11 armory. It replaces Valiant Infantry.
General Information Edit
- The Heavy Bundeswehr can damage buildings very easy and quickly. They are also good against cavalry.
- The Heavy Bundeswehr would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- The Heavy Bundeswehr can get destroyed easily by Mortars.
- The Heavy Bundeswehr are weak against other infantry.
- As a German unique unit, The Heavy Bundeswehr have 20% more damage than standard Valiant Infantry.
Historical Description Edit
"In the 1950s west Germany was tasked by NATO with rearming and adopting NATO ammunition standard in case of Soviet invasion.As the result,the Bundeswehr's arsenal of MG-3s was fitted with 7.62mm NATO chambering and adapted to use either continuous or disintegrating ammunitions belts.The Bundeswehr useRheinmetall MG-3s to guard and patrol the west Germany side of Berlin wall,which defined the boundary between capitalism and communism in Europe for thirty years."
this soldier wear gas mask and green hood
??? ==Defensive Strategies==
- Bundeswehr means "Federal Defense" in German.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|