|Unit Style||South European|
- 5% refund when upgrading buildings
- Free construction upgrades if under 15 minutes. Increases +5 minutes per age.
Benefits and Disadvantages
- The Greeks have a great "Free Zone" in which they can quickly upgrade weaker buildings.
- They also get a portion of the spent resources back when upgrading buildings as well.
- Their Unique Unit deals the most damage out of all Heavy Cavalry units.
- The lack of additional defensive bonuses coupled with the ability to generate more resources makes this nation a susceptible and popular target.
- Utilizing the free building speed-ups requires meticulous attention and effort.
- The benefits of free building speed-up diminishes at later ages where buildings and upgrades can take days over a week to complete. The Greeks are referred the worst nation in the game, however that is only an opinion, and it depends on your preference for nations.
Unique UnitsThe Greek Unique Heavy Cavalry units can inflict more damage on their enemies and have more health than a standard heavy cavalry unit. Click the images to go to the pages on the troop specified.
- As in Version 3.0.150 update
- Greek unique cavalry damage bonus increased to 25% (up from 20%).
- Greek unique cavalry hitpoint bonus reduced to 10% (down from 15%).