|Building Style||North European|
|Unit Style||North European|
Improved Rally and Attacking
- Decreases the cooldown on rally by 5 seconds.
- Increases the duration of rally by 100%
- As of Version 3.0.150, German players gain a 15% attack bonus upon a multiplayer victory.
Benefits and Disadvantages
- Has a tactical advantage as this nation is able to use the Rally command more frequently in battle.
- Once the Rally speed bonus effect becomes available its effects last longer, allowing troops to cross distances more quickly.
- 15% attack bonus after a victory allows German troops to have the highest damage output of all Nations.
- Although this nation receives an improved Rally option, it must be used tactfully in order to be of any benefit.
- This nation lacks any additional economic or defensive bonuses.