“Produces soldiers when the town is under attack. Good against attacking soldiers. Upgrades will also affect level of Town Center defenders.”
- Garrisons are defensive buildings that will spawn Heavy Infantry once enemy troops go into its range.
Defensive Strategies Edit
- It is a good idea to protect Garrisons behind Walls so that they cannot be easily destroyed by enemy forces.
- Do not entrap a Garrison with just Walls or Heavy Infantry spawned by the building won't be able to attack enemies. Put in a Gate to let them out.
- Garrisons spawn faster if they are within the radius of the Acropolis.
||Defenders Per Wave
||First Wave Time
||Additional Waves Time
| 1|| 1,200
||28s|| 1,400||Bronze Age
| 2|| 20,000|| 4h
||27s|| 1,450||Iron Age
| 3|| 40,000|| 8h
||610|| Hoplite|| 7|| 1,510
| 4|| 80,000|| 1d
||26s|| 1,760||Classical Age
| 5|| 540,000|| 2d
||1,630|| Pikeman|| 8|| 1,925||Medieval Age
| 6|| 900,000
||25s|| 2,645 ||Gunpowder Age
| 7|| 3,500,000 || 4d
||2,385|| Fusilier|| 9|| 2,710 ||Enlightenment Age
The Fortification Technology at the Library confers the following bonuses to the Garrison:
- Chapter 1 : Increases Garrison health by 10%.
- Chapter 2 : Increases Garrison defender attack by 10%.
- Chapter 3 : Increases Garrison limit by 1.
- Chapter 4 : Increases Garrison health by 10%.
- Chapter 5 : -50% Garrison first wave spawn time.
The research of the Leader Catherine the Great in the University also confers the following bonuses to the Garrison:
- Level 2 Garrison Defender Damage: Increase 3% Garrison defender damage per each skill level researched.
- Level 2 Garrison Hitpoints: Increase 3% Garrison hitpoints per each skill level researched.
- Level 2 Garrison Defender Hitpoints: Increase 3% Garrison defender hitpoints per each skill level researched.
- Level 3 Garrison Upgrade Cost: Reduce 1% Garrison upgrade cost per each skill level researched.
- The type of defenders stationed at the Town Center and Colosseum is the same as that of the highest level Garrison.