“Fruit trees - a cheap and convenient way to grow extra food!”
- The Fruit Tree provides food for the player.
- You already have 3 Fruit Trees at the start of the game. The 4th one has to be purchased with Gold. Additionally, the Pottery technology (Chapter 3) allows you to purchase 2 additional Fruit Trees.
- The time to replenish increases every time you upgrade your Town Center.
- The Fruit Tree has a chance to produce Cider every time you collect from your tree.
- You can use Crowns to ripen the Fruit Trees, allowing you to harvest them at once.
|Statistic Modifiers (These modify the base statistics below)
The Pottery Technology at the Library confers these bonuses to Fruit Trees
- Chapter 1: Increases resources from Fruit Trees by 5%
- Chapter 2: Increases chance of finding Cider by 10%
- Chapter 3: Increases Fruit Tree limit by 1
- Chapter 4: Increases resources from Fruits Trees by 20%
- Chapter 5: Increases Fruit Tree limit by 1
The Hanging Gardens wonder confers these bonuses to Fruit Trees
- Collection time: -50%
- Regeneration time: -20%
- Gather amount: +20%
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.