“Fruit trees - a cheap and convenient way to grow extra food!”
- The Fruit Tree provides food for the player.
- You already have 3 Fruit Trees at the start of the game. The 4th one has to be purchased with Gold. Additionally, the Pottery technology allows you to purchase 4 additional Fruit Trees.
- The time to replenish increases every time you upgrade your Town Center.
- The Fruit Tree has a chance to produce Cider every time you collect from your tree.
- You can use Crowns to ripen the Fruit Trees, allowing you to harvest them at once.
- A Fruit Tree has the size of 1x1.
|Age||Number Available||Time to Replenish||Harvest Time||Citizens Required||Harvest Amount||Chance at||Found|
|Dawn Age||3||5m||20 sec||2||~50||10%||?|
|Classical Age||4 (6)(8)||1h 20m||~1,500||30% (40%)||0-2|
|Medieval Age||2h||~2,500||40% (50%)||2|
|Gunpowder Age||2h 40m||~3,500||2-3|
|Enlightenment Age||4h||~5,000||50% (60%)|
- Chapter 1: +5% Resources from Fruit Trees and Gold Mines
- Chapter 2: +10% Chance of finding Cider and Metal
- Chapter 3: +2 Fruit Tree limit
- Chapter 4: +20% Resources from Fruit Trees and Gold Mines
- Chapter 5: +2 Fruit Trees limit
The Hanging Gardens wonder confers these bonuses to Fruit Trees
- Collection time: -50%
- Regeneration time: -20%
- Gather amount: +20%
Emperor Moctezuma in the University confers these bonuses to Fruit Trees
- Mining & Gathering Time: Decrease time to harvest from Fruit Trees and Gold Mines by +18% (5 levels)
- Mining & Gathering Yield: +20% resources gained from Fruit Trees and Gold Mines (5 levels)