|Statistics (No Boosts)|
|Damage per second||290|
|Damage vs Infantry||73|
|Troop Type||Heavy Infantry|
|Strength||High hitpoints, Buildings and Cavalry|
|Weakness||Enemy Infantry, Mortars, Redoubts|
|Age Unlocked||Atomic Age|
|Upgrade Time||12 days|
Well-armed and plentiful, these troops are effective at tearing down enemy buildings. These unique Roman soldiers has more health.
The Friuli Infantry is the level 11 Roman Unique Heavy Infantry unit unlocked in the Atomic Age. Its predecessor is the Royal Alpini and can be upgraded to (???). It is researched in a level 10 blacksmith. It replaces Elite Infantry.
General Information Edit
- Friuli Infantry can damage buildings very easy and quickly. They are also good against cavalry.
- Friuli Infantry would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- Friuli Infantry can get destroyed easily by Splash Damage Structures such as mortars.
- This infantry are weak against other infantry.
- As a Roman unique unit, Friuli Infantry has 25% more health than the standard Elite Infantry they replace.
Historical Description Edit
Friuli is an area in northeastern Italy bordering Austria and Slovenia. Under various names, military units called 'Friuli' have been part of the Italian army from the 19th century through the modern day. The Friuli Infantry Brigade served in WW I and the 20 Infantry Division 'Friuli' fought in WW II first for the Axis, then for the Allies after Italy's surrender. Today the Friuli Air Assault Brigade forms part of Italy's airborne infantry.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- If used in large groups; they can be devastating and can destroy a base easily; if not in heavy fire.
- Mortars are devastating against Friuli Infantry and can kill a group of them in a few hits if in the range of the impact. Spread your Infantry around so the mortar would have to hit each Friuli Infantry to kill it and that its impact would not affect other Friuli Infantry as well or deploy a few heavy cavalry to destroy it.
- Use ranged infantry such as Veteran SMG to support them.
- Friuli Infantry can be used as a distraction for many defenses and can help protect ranged infantry such as Veteran SMG from heavy fire from defenses.
Defensive Strategies Edit
- With more than h.p than normal infantry, they are quite good at taking enemy damage. However, because of their short range, they can protect your base from invaders.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|