|Building Style||North European|
|Unit Style||North European|
Training and Friendship
- Reduces the time it takes to train an army by 20%.
- French players can receive +3 Alliance Troops initially. They can receive +3 more in the Gunpowder Age.
Benefits and Disadvantages
- Troops are trained much more quickly.
- Cavalry troops have much more damage while minimizing causalities.
- More Alliance troops can help in attacks. The French are referred to one of the best nations in the game. The chevalier are arguably the very best of all the special units.
- No economic or defensive bonuses.