|Building Style||North European|
|Unit Style||North European|
Training and Friendship
- Reduces the time it takes to train an army by 20%.
- French players can receive +3 Alliance Troops initially. They can receive +3 more in the Gunpowder Age.
Benefits and Disadvantages
- Troops are trained much more quickly.
- Cavalry troops have much more damage while minimizing causalities.
- More Alliance troops can help in attacks.The French are referred to one of the best nations in the game.the chevalier are arguably the very best of all the special units.
- No economic or defensive bonuses.