“Powerful on the defense, a Castle also allows you to appoint a powerful General to lead your army!”
- The Fort (Castle) acts like a Tower when your town is under attack. Additionally, you can recruit a General who will act as a defender.
- Upgrading the Castle increases its hitpoints and damage, as well as unlocks additional Generals and/or allows you to upgrade your Generals further.
- When you deactivate a General, the cost is not refunded if you trained a second General with oil.
- The Fort starts out as the Castle from level 1 to level 2 and finally becomes the Fort at level 3.
- After the 5.8 balance update, the defending Generals will spawn with 70% hitpoints if the Fort (Castle) is destroyed before they go out to defend,
|Level||Build Cost||Citizens Needed||Upgrade Time||XP Gain||Unlocks General||Max
|1||850,000||4||2d||?||Alexander, Cleopatra, Joan of Arc||5||Medieval Age|
|7||260,000||13d||6,675||None||60||Cold War Age|
|Defender Type||The active general(s), if any.|
|First Wave Time||3s.|
|Number of Generals Available||1(+1 if Leadership Chapter 3, +1 if Command Chapter 4 is researched).|
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage Per Second||Range|
- Chapter 3: +1 Generals available.
- Chapter 4: +1 Generals available.
- Chapter 3: +10% Generals hitpoints
- Level 4 Fort Hitpoints: Increase 3% hitpoints per each skill level researched (10 Levels).
- Level 3 Fort Reduce Citizens: -1 number of citizens required to upgrade this building. (1 Level)
The Terra Cotta Army wonder confers these bonuses to the Fort/Castle:
- Increases the hitpoints of the Castle by 20% as long as it is nearby.
- The Heritage at the Library Chapter 1 increases the hitpoint bonus from +20% to +22%.
- The Castle is the only new building unlocked in the Medieval Age.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|