“Powerful on the defense, a Castle also allows you to appoint a powerful General to lead your army!”
- The Fort (Castle) acts like a Tower when your town is under attack. Additionally, you can recruit a General who will act as a defender.
- Upgrading the Castle increases its hitpoints and damage, as well as unlocks additional Generals and/or allows you to upgrade your Generals further.
- When you deactivate a General, the cost is not refunded.
- The Fort starts out as the Castle from level 1 to level 3 and finally becomes the Fort at level 4.
- After the 5.8 balance update, the defending Generals will spawn with 70% hitpoints if the Fort (Castle) is destroyed before they go out to defend,
| 1|| 850,000
||4|| 2d|| ? || Alexander, Cleopatra, Joan of Arc
||5|| Medieval Age
| 2|| 2,000,000 || 4d|| 2,385|| Nobunaga
||10|| Gunpowder Age
| 3|| 5,500,000 || 5d|| 2,700|| Napoleon
||20|| Enlightenment Age
|4||110,000 ||9d||3,725|| MacArthur
||30|| Industrial Age
|5||190,000 ||8||11d|| 6,090 || Churchill
||40|| Global Age
||The active general(s), if any.
|First Wave Time
|Number of Generals Available
||1(+1 if Leadership Chapter 3, +1 if Command Chapter 4 is researched).
||Damage Per Second
- Leadership Chapter 3 increases the number of Generals available by 1.
- Command Chapter 4 increases the number of Generals available by 1.
- Citadels Chapter 3 increases the hitpoints of the Castle by 10%.
- The Terra Cotta Army wonder increases the hitpoints of the Castle by 20% as long as it is nearby.
- The research of Leader King Sejong in the University also confers the following bonuses to the Castle/Fort:
- Level 4 Fort Hitpoints: Increase 3% hitpoints per each skill level researched.
- The Castle and University are the only new buildings unlocked in the Medieval Age.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.