“Hunting is great for a primitive society, but when you need a LOT of food, you'll want to start farming.”
- The Farm is first unlocked in the Bronze Age and it provides the player with Food.
- Upgrading a Farm increases its Food production rate and its storage capacity.
- The Crop Rotation Technology increases the Farm's production rate as well as the limit of Farms that you can build.
- The Farm's Food production rate also gets a boost with Pyramids.
- Attackers can steal half of the food stored in a farm, so collect from farms often.
|Statistic Modifiers (These modify the base statistics below)|
| Crop Rotation chapters 1 and 3 increases the number of Farms by 1 (*)
The Pyramids increases food production of nearby farms by 20%
Chapter 2 of Crop Rotation increases food production of all farms by 5%
|Medieval Age||6 (8)*|
|Level||Build Cost||Citizens Required||Upgrade Time||XP Gain||Production /hr ||Storage Capacity||HP||Age Unlocked||Payback in days (cost/extra
+ Lost days of
- ↑ The Pyramids increases Food production of nearby Farms by 20%
- ↑ Chapter 3 of Crop Rotation increases Food production of all Farms by 5%
- ↑ From Level 13 to Level 14 It takes 6 days In 6 days you produce 1970X24X6=283,680 Then: (283,680/200)/24 = 59.1 extra days. This puts the Payback time from 291.7 to 350.8