“These specialized troops bring equipment suitable for one very powerful attack against enemy walls, breaking open a gap in the enemy defenses so your other troops can advance.”The Engineer is the level 5 Wall Breacher unlocked at the Industrial Age. Its predecessor is the Veteran Wall Sapper. It can be upgraded to the Combat Engineer. It is researched in a level 8 armory.
- When deployed on field, Engineers will run to the nearest wall section protecting a building and deal a large amount of damage to it.
- After destroying a wall, Engineers will attack the closest building but do little damage.
- Engineers ignore rallies.
- Engineers aren't good against buildings and enemy troops and can be killed easily.
In the trenches of France, troops would use bombs to collapse an enemy trench. Miners were used to dig under enemy trenches and destroy them.
Looks like a British soldier, with Tommy helmet[ derived from models from Agincourt]. He's wearing a trench coat.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Try to use two Engineers to destroy one wall. That way, if one Engineer dies before it can destroy a wall, the second wall Engineer can destroy the wall since it used the first Engineer as a distraction.
- If a base has multiple compartments, it is suggested to bring many Engineers to break them.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|