“Form powerful Coalitions that will strengthen your War Base and attacking troops during World Wars!”
General Information Edit
- The Embassy let's you buy Coalitions with National Trade Goods that help during World Wars.
- It initially appears as a ruined building and it can be repaired starting in the Medieval Age in order to unlock its functionality.
- Upgrading it can increase the capacity of Coalitions.
- Unlike the standard buildings, you cannot move it.
- The Embassy cannot be destroyed in battles.
Historical Description Edit
A foreign Embassy is the official office of one country in the capital of another country. It is where the ambassador(representative) of the home country works and it is where most of the communication(talk) between the two governments happen.
|Level||Build Cost||Citizens Needed||Upgrade Time||XP Reward||Coalitions Unlocked||Age Unlocked||Coalition Capacity|
|1||600,000||4||1d||1,115||Aztecs, Egyptians, Mongols, Maori||Medieval Age||1|
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Blessings • Buildings • Coalitions • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Wildlife • Fan Contributions|