- Like all ranged infantry, Composite Bowmen can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly. They have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry than other type of unit.
- Composite Bowmen aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- Composite Bowmen are ranged units and can destroy buildings over walls.
- Composite Bowmen would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, Composite Bowmen would attack them.
"A Composite bow is a bow constructed of many different materials - Traditionally horn, wood, and sinew - laminated together in layers. Such weapons are much more efficient at storing energy than all-wood bows, allowing smaller bows to shoot arrows with equal range and stopping power. The earliest known Composite Bowmen were fielded in the second millennium BCE, and most Greek and Roman archers were armed with those weapons."
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Composite Bowmen have low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use heavy infantry such as hoplites as meat shields to protect the composite bowmen.
- Composite Bowmen are cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use composite bowmen to protect heavy infantry from other infantry so your heavy infantry won't get distracted.
Defensive Strategies Edit
- Composite Bowmen can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other heavy infantry.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|